lauantai 3. joulukuuta 2011

and I've been working like a dog.

Writer: Oliver


Howdy everyone!

Thought I should make a small post although nothing much has happened lately in my life. There has been a one over-controlling factor for the last month that I've had trouble living with - work. Suddenly it looks like everyone in the publishing company have realised that it's about to be Christmas-time, and there's not much time to do work anymore. That's why everyone except me are panicing their heads off, keep losing their goodnight-sleeps and lose their nerves more often than usually.

But of course I've had my fair share of it, too. Must say it sucks.

Harry, my beloved and charming boss and I had actually a gorgeous fight about my attitude and moral towards the interest of doing my jobs, or something like that. I don't really feel like talking about it too much, since I guess the state of war between us has relaxed a bit He probably just needed someone he can shout his stress out, and I happened to be on the frontline.

Luckily it has already turned into December, and my official Christmas-holiday will begin in less than three weeks, YAAHOO!!!

That's when it's time to do stuff such as this^

Aaaaand as I'm sure that everyone's heard enough of my lovely relationship with Mr. Frost, I shall tell you more about what we've done in the last few weeks :DDD (Tee hee.) Mostly we've been living through random phonecalls and text-messages, since my work has taken so much minutes of my freetime. But actually yesterday we went together for a pre-Christmas Party in Corsica Studios, drank a lot and had fun with my workmates. The night was a blast, although I think I drank too much because I have no idea why I woke up at my AD Frida's appartment, with makeup all over my fave and just a pair of boxers coveirng me. Frida luckily knows I'm gay, so I'm sure nothing happened betweeen us.

But unluckily, at some points of the night Conny made a random disappearing-trick and never came back, which I'm a little conserned about. I tried to phone him as soon as I got home, but so far he hasn't answered my voicemails and stuff. Probably he has a hangover of a millenium also.

Now I must go to bed. Still feeling kinda dizzy.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti