sunnuntai 27. marraskuuta 2011

All I want for Christmas

Writer: Fran.

Yo all! I noticed that there are not so many weeks before the Christmas arrives, and since every cute and well-mannered child sents Santa a wishlist a couple of weeks before Christmas comes, I decided to tell you my gift-wishes for this year. The list is pretty one-sided and small, but don't they say that austerity enhances people?

1. More music.

Gigs, cd's, concert-DVD:s, new bands in every form. This year not many albums have been shouting for me to buy them, but now that it's Christmas-time, I can ask people to buy me those records that I haven't had the urge to buy :DD For the bands, I'd really like to get the newest Coldplay-album Mylo Xyloto, Mindless Selg-Indulgence's <3 (the album was published in 2010,but I haven't had the chance to yet buy it), any album from The Cure, Prodigy's Invaders Must Die, the soundtrack of Sunshine, Sherlock Holmes and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World aaand.... okay the list could be endless, I guess,but I still want to mention the newest album of Andy Stott - Passed by Me. Not bad stuff at all.

2. More time with my cat

My cat, named Tralala, is a 6-months-old, very lazy and a stubborn piece of shit. Okay not shit, I love her very much and the nights that I spent home would be suicidally dull if she weren't there, trying to steal my Ben and Jerrie's every now and then. Tralala is very independent, guess it's because she's born as a straycat, which I happened to pick up in a very misty and rainy afternoon. We do have pretty nice relationship, but still I feel that because I've been running around all these clubs, bars and stuff a lot these months, she's maybe been lonely. And I miss her, of course.

3. A new bullet-blender.

I'd enjoy a lime-coloured one. Chester once tried to make some sort of vegetable-smoothie with my former one, and she... managed to break the whole machine. Good job my dear. It doesn't matter which logo it has,  I just want it to work.

4. No black snow for Christmas.

Because New York is at its most beautiful in the white snowlayer, with no black ice and stuff that makes you lose your balance and look stupid <_< I guess this is one of my most childish wishes in every Christmas - I feel like cutting my wrists with a spoon if there's no snow.

and last but not least.

5. All the most-known Danny Boyle movies: Trainspotting, Sunshine, Slumbdog Millionaire, 127 Hours and 28 Days Later.

Thank you <3 Next week I'll be having the best pre-Christmas party at Chester's place, so with this song I'll set you free now.~~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti