sunnuntai 18. joulukuuta 2011

Christmas Playlist.

Writer: Fran.


Hello everyone! I first thought that this week I have actually nothing to write about, but of course I have - I haven't published a playlist for Christmas, for Heaven's sake! Luckily I remembered it at this last day of my week, so I had the chances of publishing it. Since it's the third last week of the year, it will already be the year 2012 as I get back. So I recommend you enjoy this last entry as much as you can.

Christmas Playlist.


And of course the YouTube and the whole web is full of songs, as always. But I still wanted to link these in here. Spend a hilarious ans splendid Christmas and celebrate roughly as the year turns into another. Oh, and in the and I could speak some russian:

Высокий pождеством!


(It means awesome Christmas,btw.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti