perjantai 30. syyskuuta 2011

Here comes the sun~

Writer: Oliver.

o_o Has Aron really been able to change the exterior of the blog? Wtf. That boy really likes to hide his inner talents, or so does my eyes see. Well that wasn't the main thing I came here to blabber about.

Right now I'm feeling a weird, positively-loaded emotion. It's a little bit funny this feeling inside, to quote mr. Elton John, a fantastic musician. And because I am not one of those who can easily hide, I tell you everything loud and clear (I don't even care if nobody's listening..)

 Okay I'm pretty sure you remember Constantino, the guy I've been messing with from since last March or something. I guess my feelings for him have been running up and down, and every time I've happened to even think about him, my feelings have ran over a real rollercoaster, and that's when I've felt like doing like that <--


                                             


Let me give you a little illustrated slideshow of how I feel right now.










8D.................... Krhmn. Okay I don't know if any other words are needed than CONSTANTINO FROST <33333

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti