tiistai 11. lokakuuta 2011

Lay down your sweet and weary head.

Writer: Fran.


I start my first entry of the week with im memoriam. I must, for a great disappointment to myself, tell you a sad story about a guy named Clyde.

Clyde was a young, energetic, and a goofy dude. I guess he had everything he could've ever hoped for - fame, great band, good friends, and loads of leisure and pleasure. If there was a one word to describe him, it'd be 'Unstoppable'. He never was able to stand still more than five minutes, partly 'cause of his uncontrolled mind, but mostly because of his stupid lifestyle that he supposed every good rock'n'roller had to have - sex, drugs and all that stuff.

So that's why Clyde's life had to end so miserably. He took a bad doze of drugs, had to be put into hospital for a month or so, and then he was put to rehab. Somehow he still managed to find some drug-dealer from the rehab, and since the medication and the drugs don't walk hand in hand, Clyde passed away by a overdoze of drugs and medics. Or so Achilleus told me, through e-mail. (Mostly that's the reason he didn't write last week. He and Achu have been best buddies since middle-school, and though Achilleus supposedly knew his friend was in trouble, this still is a shock. I'm not sure if he continues to weite the blog anymore, either.).

I wasn't really close to Clyde, but I still liked him as a friend. He always made me laugh, his stories we're full of spontain twists, and he always has time to have fun with friends. I'm pretty sure it will take time for me to really believe that he really is gone. I hope he's okay. And his friends and family are.

I kinda start to sound a little too deep, so in the end I'll just add a playlist that is kind of a funeral song, farewell performance for that talented singer and a party animal.


                                      R.I.P. Clyde Donathan Stanton, 2.6.1989.- 31.9.2011.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti