perjantai 16. syyskuuta 2011

oh, feel the melancholy.

Writer: Fran.


 
YAY! It's weekend, and tonight, for the first time in many, many days, I'm gonna have a dj-gig at one of my most-favourite places in the world: Seventh Heaven. Yup, the name might sound cliched, gay and most of all, tacky, but the one's who've been there, know that there's not a better place to break free from the depressing daily life, grab some friends with you and let the music kick you underground.

Okay now I could be really tacky and most importantly, ridiculous, but I think this time I'll keep by reputation at least in some kind of good balance, and give you something.... different. Meaning a different way of spending Friday:

A masterpiece. But now I really must dash, Fran's gotta do what Fran's gotta do. Aaaaaand have a nice weekend.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti