sunnuntai 23. lokakuuta 2011

Mamma Mia! How can I resist you?

Writer: Oliver.

Ah, just another rainy Sunday. But guess who was not alone as he woke up in the morning ;D Too bad, now I can't sing that over-used song by Hurts and sing about the love that has just began and that blablabla please come back don't you leave me. Actually I feel quite the contrary right now. Yeah,again it's all because of Con-

... Fuck. Am I really in this short with subjects to blog about. Aaaaaaaaaaaassssdddd okay now I must stop blabbering about him of about only for one entry! Jesus Christ, I think I'll start to sound like an infatuaded little girl, and somehow I feel like it's pushing down my credibility or something.

Actually, I guess I know could do a silly list about how people usually act if they have a crush on someone.

SMALL LIST ABOUT SIGNS OF INFATUATION



  • You spend too much time on the telephone, talking pretty much nonsense to your 'object'
  • Sleepless nights
  • You write silly lovesongs-and poems, and their contents are full of rubbish. Usually.
  • You wear rosy glasses in your eyes.
  • Your friends think you've gone mad since you smile like like the Mad Hatter.
  • You don't have a great urge to be snappy towards other people, even though they might mess up pretty badly.
  • Your notebooks, calendars, and important papers are full of hearts and other silly marks.
  • You're happy just by hearing the voice of your beloved crush.
  • You forget to worry about sill things.
  • .... and often also from more important, too...
  • You start to be a real threat to your surroundings
  • And the surroundings might be a threat for you (-> read: be very aware of streetlamps, police-cars, traffic jams and traffic-lights.)
  • People throw silly jokes about how you seem to be all shiny and new from pure romance.
  • Your mother or sister start to tease you about when shall the wedidngbells ring.
  • You notice you use more money on your looks, and visiting all the cafeteria's, art exhibitions, cinemas and so on, dig a deep hole in your wallet.
Okay I'm sure the list would continue on and on and on and on and on, but I suppose these are the first 'symptoms'  as you fall for someone.

Beware. Take care.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti