keskiviikko 19. lokakuuta 2011

Show me a sign, I wanna believe.

Writer: Oliver.

Hello there, hello! Looks like it's again been like four weeks since I last wrote here, and much has happened in the meantime. I guess that from my latest entry ya'll noticed, yes, me and Conny are finally together. I'm no totally sure it he's the type of a guy I usually like to date, and after all that messing around i think this stabling in the situation is kind of pissing me off. Well okay I'm not sure if 'pissed' is the right phrase to be used, but still. I don't know, I'm just the type of a person who gets bored pretty easily.

It's not that I say I'd want to break up with him, either. I really want to see that guy smile to my random jokes, spend time with me and all that stuff that people do when they are dating each other. I guess he after all is my ideal mate right now, although he has his dull sides.

We meet regurarly, I'd say two times a week? Sometimes 'cause of the workhurries ant other catastrophies we only meet once a week and just lay down and speak nonsense, but I still like it even that way. I must be turning into a oldie or something since I don't want to spend all of my freetime in pubs and bars. What's happened to the young and saucy Oliver? Fuck this, soon I'll start to visit bingo-halls and buy so many cats that I can't site them in my appartments because of lack of space. Well I can always drag them to Conny's. I'm sure Coral and Sonny would love some new friends.

.... Okay maybe I discuss about with him, first. His cats do, by the way have a birthday soon, and I was honored to be asked as a guest. Yaaaaay. Can't wait. What should I wear and how about the presents? Got any ideas for me?


Last week I had a really awkward meeting with Constantino's sister Charlotta... Conny had told me earlier that her sister treats him like his own son, just because Constantino has happened to have a sad self-esteem for like 10 years now, and I must say, really looked like she was middle-aged. Okei well she might have been already 42, so that explains a lot. Anyways, I guess the meeting went well. Just because I happened to have a bit more silent day than usually. I suppose the sister doesn't treat me as an idiot or a maniac, which is just simple plus for me.

Ugh I don't more will to write from this day. The birthday of Constantino's cats will probably be this weekend, so if you have any ideas, what can you give as a gift for a cat, I'd appreciate you if you told me. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti