sunnuntai 3. kesäkuuta 2012

If you stay, I would even wait all night

Writer: Fran.

Hello people!

Above, you can see what I think of people who lick their readers toes for forgiveness if they haven't written any blog entries in a long, loooong, time.
And a fancy summertime to you all! In the Big Apple, the spring rains have finally ended, which means I no longer just have to sit inside and listen to depressing songs and teach my cat how to play dead, fetch sticks etc.. But I guess this only means that Mother Nature has listened to my New Year-wishes, since now me and Tralala have had all the time in the world to spent together... no wonder we haven't got tired for each other, and still want to sleep in the same bed, look movies together, sample music and listen to it, smoke some cigarettes and have the same breakfast-chats and stuff. Am I the only one who thinks it sounds like I'm having some sort of strange relationship with my cat? Nah, that's bullshit!

From Central Park. Not taken by me.

So, thanks to the pouring rain I've mostly sat inside and asked for people to come and meet me up. Conan moved out back to his own appartment about a month ago (he spent about a 1½ years as my roomie, since they had some sort of renovation in his own loft), and that's why the place has felt a bit empty because me and my dear faggot don't have the lovely quarrels each day. Oh those happy times, I miss them..

Last week I spent my 23th birthday, though, and went outside to celebrate! Yes, really, OUTSIDE, away from my appartment! Actually it was because Chester, Conan, Dylan and a few other guys came behind my front door, and since Coco still had the keys to my house they got in and woke my up by singing Avenue Q... Since Dylan was the only one who has some talents on singing, the moment was really memorable.. but not in the most enchanting way! Below you can see the song.

And yeah, then I spent an amazing birthday by playing at the Gamehall (Dance Central rocks!!) with my pals, having awesome food, having a mad time with them in the Hard Rock Cafe and Central Park, and on top of everything, we had an imagined wedding-rehearsal in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. You can only guess who ended up marrying themselves, cause I won't tell you!

BROOOOMAAAANCE.

So fag.
That's gay.

I guess I could give you a great analysis on how it feels to be 23 and whether I feel myself more grown up, but I think I'll pass that subject. I'll just say that now Chester and Dylan have been insisting me to watch the movie Number 23 during this year. Instead, here's another one of my playlist which I know you've had a hard time living without.

Summertime playlist (c) Franimator

1. My Chemical Romance - Summertime
2. Michél Télo - Ai se teu pego
3. Yolanda Be Cool - Me no speak americano
4. Scissor Sisters - whole discography
5. Mr. President - We see the same sun-album
6. Flogging Molly - Super Taranta!- album
7. Youtube-artist Songstowearpantsto
8. (Chester forced me to put this here) K-pop artist (which are so gay. Except Classiquai)
9. Elvis - the whole discography
10. Eurovision-dudes: Jedward, Mandinga, Alexander Rybak, Lena (Iitu forced me to put this in here. Damn that European idiot that can control this blog the way she wants)

I guess these will do for the first aid, I guess I'll make an update as soon as I have the time because I'm so busy eating ice-cream, playing music, living and just staring at the clouds on the sky. And then I also have to sleep and brush my teeth, you know, all the stuff that even a music god like me sometimes have to do.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti