keskiviikko 25. huhtikuuta 2012

Writer: Oliver

How do you do!

I noticed I haven't been blogging since the Big Bang Theory, and thought I should tell you something funny just in case you might've missed me. I heard there's this thing called spring upcoming, but here in Britain you can't actually see anything like that. Last week, as I visited the Basildon comic event which was kinda lame, it was pouring rain all the time... luckily the event was held in interior. I didn't really make too much friends in there, but some people stopped by my station and asked silly questions about why I didn't draw comics for the newspapers anymore. Some people are so slow to understand.

Umm and... hmm. I think there's actually nothing too spectacular going on in my life. Still living with Conny, and somehow he still likes me and doesn't kick me in the balls everyday. We've even planned this somewhat spontaneous holiday-trip to somewhere far away, because Britain is a crappy place to be in. So the longing to other continents and countries is desperate.

I just remembered there is one thing that was a bit awkward just a while ago. We were just strolling lazily with Conny's cats on our neighbourhood, and suddenly a wild flash mob appeared! Okay, at least I thought it was a flash mob, since most of the people were dressed in Tarzan-like outfits and they were holding spears and shields that were made of trees or something.. We were totally distracted, and became even more confused as these people started surrounding as and at the same time made really weird noises. It was just like from some odd and really old space film, where strangers from another galaxy or something take over people's brains and make them turn into some sorts of dafts.

I already started to panic a bit when some people of them started poking aggressively my ass, back and shoulders with their sticks and almost started screaming for help because 1) I had slept only three hours during the previous night thanks to Constantino 2) Because of reasons. Maybe my head has gotten a little bit softer since I'm the more feminine individual in this relationship.

... DON'T LAUGH AT THERE. I'm pretty sure you'll laugh enough when you hear what happened next. You see, after my inner panic I grabbed onto Conny's shoulder and was about to mumble something stupid about how the monsters are first gonna rape us and then eat us withfish and chips ... but then I noticed he was giggling. And as Conny started this girlish laughing, also the 'aboriginals' started laughing their asses off.

You can only imagine my facial expression, but.... yeah. So, after that Connie nicely informed that he somehow wanted to brighten my mind since I've been feeling a bit bored a few weeks, and this was what he came up with.. The 'aboriginals' were some of his old schoolmates, of which some did study acting and such in an university of applied sciences.

Yeah, I guess that is so sweet and adorable, but my first reaction was:


BUT because I am Oliver, I won't leave it to this. Vice versa, I'm going to embarrass Conny just in the same way as he embarrassed me. MWAHAHAHAHA. I already have the idea, and it's based on a YouTube-video. If you wish to see it, please check it from below! I'll report the results later, I'm pretty sure Conny knows that I'm about to do something to revenge so it might take a couple of weeks...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti