sunnuntai 15. huhtikuuta 2012

and all that jazz!

Writer: Fran.

Ciao, bellas and amigos. Apologies about my empty blogging week and... yeah, sorry. That's about it.

Not much to inform you about, days and weeks pass by as they normally do and it would take many entries and hours to talk about all the things that I've done during the month. So let me tell you with some random pics and gifs about my life (the pics, though aren't from my own life. I respect my privacy and blablabla.)





Yep. My life is soooo interesting. In the end some fantastic songs that have been playing in my head:

Chicago (that movie)  - All that jazz
KUBB - The Mother-album. Get it. It rocks.
Keane - Is it any wonder
Olly Murs - Heart skips a beat
Depeche Mode - Violator-album.
IAMX - Think of England
Coldplay - Lovers in Japan
Yolanda be Cool - Me no speak americano (blame the theme night of European songs)
All those Eurovision-songs on YouTube. You knew them. Argh.

Remember to love me! Bye bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti