perjantai 23. maaliskuuta 2012

Fun, fun, fun, fun.

Writer: Fran.

I think I can finally skip that picture thing. I'm quite sure you've all managed to memorize my face since I've written here for like 6 months or so.

So I hope everybody's had good time, even though for the last months I haven't been here to make your days more cute and perky. My apologies, lack of inspiration and bla bla bla or something like that. BUT now I'm back, since I realised it's about that time of the year when I must start collecting spring playlists of music.

I've been doing so many gigs lately that I can't live a day without any music around me. In best cases I've had for like 25 songs playing in my head in one. single. day. I can't fortunetell if you've ever been through the same experience, but I can admit that it's kind of an intriguing feeling. On the best days I've felt like there's a huge musical thunderbolt going around, making me electrical all over again and again. But sometimes it's only a little blowing wind that runs around and almost feels disturbing.

But before I get too deep with this foreword, let me show you the short spring list.

Spring Playlist by DJ Frakunde

1. Laid Back - Sunshine Reggae
2. Terry Jacks - Seasons in the Sun
3. The Beatles - Penny Lane
4. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
5. The Flaming Lips - Can't stop the spring
6. The Friends - theme
7. Burt Bacharach - Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
8. Nena - 99 Red Balloons
9. Blur - The Universal
10. Tanoshii Moomin Ikka - Muumin Tani ni Haru Ga Ki Ta

It's funny how there are so many songs about summer, autumn and winter but not so many songs about spring. I guess the music doesn't match in this season, or at least some people think like that.

Oh and in the end.... IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, PARTYING, PARTYING!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti