sunnuntai 18. maaliskuuta 2012

Yes, you can call me lazy.

Writer: Oliver.


Oops I forgot that I excist on the web, also :D Well anywells, hello everybody! In case you don't remember me anymore I'm that mr. Funnybones that lives in Great Britain as a happy little faggot. Remember now? Awesome, we can carry on.

Actually my inspiration to update these days has been down because I don't have anything to write about. I don't think I have to apologize that, since you, dear readers, have probably also been lazy and bored sometimes and haven't had an urge to write about how yellow your pee is or how many clouds you've seen on the sky or something like that.

But mostly I've sat beside my computer and played with my tablet that I found from one of my large cardboard boxes in which I moved my whole possession to Connie's place for like three months ago (if ya all remmeber that). I don't feel like publishing those sketches in here because of various reasons, BUT the fact is that I STILL feel an urge to get back to comics-business. Luckily next month, there's a small comic-event in Basildon, and I've already planned to go there and see if any of my short strips get attention.

Oh! I've also watched probably the best series a human has ever invented:

Big Bang Theory! Probably some people are even somehow familiar to this great American sitcom, that tells about the daily life of four super-intelligent grown-ups that love to play HALO and Starcraft and such, and in between playing wonder about the mystery of women and life itself. I've watched this series for about three years now, and happened to make Constantino also fall in love with it. Sad though, that we don't share the same favourite character: Connie's heart pounds for Leonard and Raj, as my favourite is Sheldon, the man in the doppler effect-suit <3

I really hope they would make more this magnificent series, but I've heard that there are no more seasons upcoming. How sad. Luckily I own all the seasons in the DVD-format, so that I can watch these magical adventures until infinity!

In the end, some great gifs and pics from the series:





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti