keskiviikko 27. heinäkuuta 2011

Summertime boogeh.

Kirjoittaja: Oliver.


Oh christ I wanna change that bloody pic. Well maybe 2morrow o.o

Hello everybody, long time no see ! Actually I really don't have much to tell you, only that my interrailing-trip has really started to roll now. I've left Finland behind after a great weekend in Turku (featuring Iitu and a bunch of her crazy friends, Miina and Kaisa and other chicks), and then decided to move somewhere else. Last week I spent two days in Germany, and now my residence is in such a lovely place called Bern, Switzerland! It's been my great wish to get here someday, and luckily one of my friends has a big loft in here, so I finally had the chance to come and live a little more different life than in England.

some tourism:

want to see thiiiis~!
went hiking one day. Gotta say it sucked.
not excactly the fjords but almost. 

Oh gosh I hate the way the pics look on this page. Plus I have no interest on setting them up in a beautiful way either, so..... I think I'll add some more as soon as my nerves feel like it.

Anyways, I'll be spending the rest of the week here, and hoping Iitu will send me those pics she draw from me and Aron while we were in the North-Finland, getting eaten by insects. Oh those happy times. She sent me e-mail today, and I suppose she will sent the pics as soon as she gets a camera, or a cord for his bro's camera. I'll up them here asap, be patient cause the pics are (or so I've heard) pretty..... gorgeous. Or so says Iitu.




During my interrail, I haven't even given a thought to Constantino. Maybe I try to get in touch with him as I get back to London in a couple of weeks.... But before that, I must see Venice and perhaps some Italy too! If my wallet and bank account are friends with me :D................ Oh, and for the great ending:

Day 12 - Something I still want to achieve in my life.

My greatest wish is to get to the same level with my favourite drawer, Tim Burton. I know, his pics aren't the most beautiful in the world, but still, there's great talent hidden behind those sketches he's made from many of his characters. Plus I would love to meet him - I guess that's one of my goals in life.

Edward Scissorhands. Pure talent.


This is from Vincent if my memory serves me right....
And of course I want to be really really famous and that everybody loves and blahblahblah. Plus find someone I can call as a soulmate lol

Adios for a while~!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti