torstai 16. helmikuuta 2012

This thing called 14th of February...

Writer: Oliver.



How do you do, over there to the other side of this plasma screen. Straight to the topic of the day:

OKAY! PLEASE DON'T RUN AWAY AS SOON AS YOU NOTICED THAT! I'm not here to talk about this stupid, over-fluffy day that is completely covered with maple curyp and marshmallows, so you can just sit still and read the rest of this entry.

Now I guess you all wonder why then did I mention this silly little day that is dedicated to lovers, jars of hearts, chocolate, infatuation and stuff.... All those sorts of things that you see in silly Hollywood-movies where everyone are in love with someone and can't get away of the feeling. Stupid people.

But honestly, of course the main reason I'm writing today is Constantino. Have I ever happened to mention that that bastard has a birthday on Valentine's day? Anyways, Conny is even more of a Valentine's day-hater than I am, so he said to me about three days before the Big Day, that he really doesn't want me to do anything surprising or ridiculously romantic.

My reaction of course:

"Hey, you know me.."
So we didn't talk about it anymore, and I'm pretty sure Conny already forgot the whole things since when the Day arrived, he woke me as usually by tickling my ribs, kissing my earlobe and then sneaked out for work - giving me a complete peace to start my project.

Actually I had only two jobs to do - at first I called at this british chef that was having a show in London at Valentine's day, order him this pie that included some ... interesting ingredients. Then I just had to set the table, and wait for my order and Conny to come home.

And then we can turn some clocks and move on. Conny arrived about 4 o'clock in the afternoon, and by the time my delivery had also arrived. That's why I set up my dear mate right on the table and placed a little plate in front of him. It looked like this:

And I'm pretty sure that most of the readera already know what this pie actually had inside: Yup, some balls, and to be more precise they were bull's testicles :) Luckily Constantino didn't know about it, since I had hidden the cardboard box in which I received the pie.

"What is this? o_o"

"Go and taste. I didn't make it myself, so it should taste rather nice :)."

And Conny tasted....... But I guess it really didn't taste as good as I had hoped it would. Conny gulped for air like several minutes, then he ran straight to the bathroom and let the whole mouthful of the pie run to the toilet.

And of course I told the truth. But just after Conny had been hugging the toilet seat for about a quarter of an hour, and poured some honest whiskey straight to his throat to get the horrifying flavour out of his mouth. Luckily he survived....And in the end we both laughed for the case, and Conny made me promise that I'll never make him swallow any animal's or human's organ down his throat, or he would hang me from my balls.

....By the way, if you're interested on trying this interesting piece of british cuisine, here's the link. And there's also the reason why I actually wanted Constantino to test this.... thing that is full of testosterone :)

Source: DailyMail

Bye bye!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti