torstai 24. marraskuuta 2011

Music in me.

Writer: Fran.






Fuck yeah, managed to write at least one entry before the end of my week! So hello again dudes and dudettes, long time no see and long time no ABC. Hhaha I'm so funny. Hope you haven't missed me too much ;)))


My live rolls over as normally, by hanging out in clubs and different sorts of gigs. Last week I went on a true underground-gig with some pals of mine, such as Chester, Ruben and Alicia. The music was mostly jazz-based, melancholic alternative music and in my ears it wasn't the best band in the world. I don't even remember the name of the band anymore, it somehow was attached to second world war and Hitler... Don't know.


Mostly I waste my silly silly life at music-business. I've been trying to get big DJ-sets to play with some sort of passion, but the shows seem to be under a rock. I should probably cut away my other hand to look more personal or something, 'cause nowadays you gotta have something special if you're trying to break the ice in the job-area. These disaoppointments haven't let me down, I actually enjoy it when I can just walk around and search for possibilities. My folks left me kind of an nice heritage when they passed away, so I don't even have to actually work. Take a piece of that, hahaha.


I actually didn't come here to blabber nonsense about some silly thing called jobs and living like I want to, but actually wanted to give you a little more wider picture about my musical background, concentrating on the bands and artists with this kind of a gallup:


¤ 3 songs, you've been listening a lot recently?
 Pendulum - Tarantula

My Chemical Romance - Sing
The Script - Nothing

¤ 3 songs that make you sad

Placebo - Pierrot the Clown
Britney Spears - Circus (aaaaand actually her whole production. Seriously, that woman is just full of playback and mandisasters.)
Lonely Island ft. Akon - I Just Had Sex (No. This is not how you do potential classics.)

¤ 3 songs, that make you happy?

Black-Eyed Peas - Pump It
Mika - Lollipop
Kerli - Creepshow

¤ 3 songs, that involve memories?

Scorpions - Still Loving You
Run DMC - It's Tricky
Hurts - Illuminated

¤ 3 songs you know the words to?

Kerli - Strange Boy
Beatles - Yesterday
Mindless Self-Indulgence - Mastermind

¤ Your favourite song?
It varies probably everyday, but right now it's RHCP's Hump de Bump.

¤ A song that reminds you of someone?
Guns'n'Roses - Sweet Child O'Mine

¤ A song that reminds you of some spesific place?
Korn - Another Brick in the Wall

¤ A sonf that reminds you of some spesific event?
Metallica - Enter Sandman

¤ A song that you can dance to?
Skrillex - any song will do.

¤ A song that almost makes you fall asleep?

Muse - The whole album Origin of Symmetry.


¤ A song from your favourite artist?
Argh, this one keeps on changing about a three times a month. But maybe right now the band is VERVE, and the song Bittersweet Symphony.

¤ A song that nobody would expect you to like?

The theme-song of Bonanza.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti