torstai 16. elokuuta 2012

Summer has come and passed

Writer: Fran

Ciao!

Long time no see and updating, but now I'm back again. Even though I'm pretty sure you don't like it.

As I woke up this one day and checked out the scenery outside my appartment, I noticed the terrible, horrifying truth - the autumn has arrived. And since that means it's the end of summer, I thought I should consider depression and some extra amount of cigarettes and coffee. Of course, that was when I had just woke up and my life wasn't straight away full of rainbows and butterflies.

Luckily I've had the chance to spent probably the best summertime I've ever had. Mostly it is because of the extremely awesome and superlicious road trip with my superdupermagical trip-companions. I sacrifice cookies and free Spotify-minutes for you.

I know that every goddamn' blogger talks about "Oh I've had so much fun this summer and it is so sad that this has to end soon and oh why can't the sun stay here for forever and oh what happens now to all those magical friendships if the autumn and sitance separates us?" That's why I can't see any reason, why I should tell you anything boring and exciting about my summer. I think I'll just save these memories until winter and then, when it's freezing cold and you wish it would be summer again, I'll dig them out and do something mean with them.

Instead I'll pass you something that you can waste your time with, if you're like me and have too much time in your hands. (Yup, I'm still unemployed, still not loving any other jobs than DJ-gigs, still not feeling like getting to college or something like that). Below there are some funny games and stuff that makes your days. I'm too lazy to write playlists right now. Maybe later.

A song that gets stuck in our head

Game for idiots

A game for people that have too much time

Cutest chat you've ever seen

Feeling artistic?

And... in the end, something for people who don't like to waste their time:

>click here<

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti