tiistai 10. tammikuuta 2012

The home is where the heart is.

Writer: Oliver.

Hello everyone, and such a lovely new year 2012 from me, also! Sorry I forgot to update at my last week, I guess I was too drunk and depressed. But no one likes to listen to me making stupid excuses about why I didn'y update my shitty blog, so let's move on to the things I was about to really talk about.

First of all: I was fired 8D Yes, fired, kicked in the ass, exited from the publishing company. And just because I onl once totally lost my nerves with that fuckin' Ginger and literally kicked the crap out of him. That's right, you can call me a workspacebully if you feel like it.

Oh, you're asking why did I do it? Because of Constantino, of course! Basically the whole thing started at the pre-Christmas party I told you about on my latest post. Seems that Constantino ran away from the club because he bumped into Ginger at the toilets, Ginger spoke him some shit about me and ... well, you can guess the rest. Constantino didn't answer my calls, he ignored my text-messages, and all that stuff that a women does when a man betrays him. Not that I actually DID betray Constantino, he just thought so.

Well luckily Constantino finally aswered my call at Christmas Eve, and I got to tell (okay, I honestly did shout for him, because he didn't seem to want to listen at all) him everything. Then we bumped into each other accidentally at New Year's Eve and then we kissed and hugged and tralala. And now where happil together again.

But I also have to tell about one other thing: as I lost my job, I lost my apartment that was given to me as an employee benefit. I spent the December at my friend Ramona's two-room flat, but by far got bored as she and her boyfriend had some sexytime in the bedroom at night. So.... I kind of mentioned about it to Constantino and then he sort of.... well he kind of suggested thatIcouldmovetohishouse.

And then I was like:

"Oh my god, did he really say that?!"

"Naaaaah, he's just joking man..."

"OH SHIT IWHAT IF HE IS SERIOUS???!"


And so I asked him the same question like about.... a ten times in a row at first (and by this made him laugh like mad, of course), he patted my head like i was some new-born baby, ruffled my hair and then was like:

"I'm a good man, you're a good woman, let's move in together."

"But Conny, I'm a man too."

".... I was just trying to be funny, you smart-ass."

Yeah, I guess I'm the only one that still has the urge to laugh at his so-called jokes. So now it's official: I've moved over to Conny's house and his cats seem to love me even more B))

"Hail Oliver, oye Oliver, Oliver save the Queen!"
Bye-bye!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Rupesin juuri lukemaan blogia. Tuntuu ettei tähän pääse jyvälle, ellei tunne henkilökohtaisesti / lue kaikkea alusta asti. Siis asut Japanissa ja mistä töistä oikein sait potkut?

    VastaaPoista
  2. Bemmu Sepponen: kyseessähän on siis kolmen eri ihmisen ylläpitämä blogi, joista yksi asuu Japanissa, toinen Briteissä ja kolmas New Yorkissa. Jokainen kirjoittaa vuoroviikoin ja siksi tarinat vähän loikkivat. Olen kokoamassa tagilistaan paraikaa kaikkien tekstejä yksiin, niin lukeminen vähän helpottunee.

    -Ylläpitäjä.

    VastaaPoista